When i was come to Lansing first time, i was gain an impression that it beautiful city with many trees and grows. It was be a general impression about Lansing. First of all i was think that it is a small city I expect to see more, maybe bigger or something like that.
Now i fell that i had a wrong impression about some aspects. For example here peoples very friendly, more kindles. It is not small city and it is not a big city. Lansing has a middle position between small and big.
My first American friend is my roommate. His name is John. He is a friendly person and he is a good mixer(sociable). Together we are went to shopping and bought carpet. Together we had a party, my first American party.
yes, i agree with you, the East Lansing is a beautiful place. if you are free, you can go to my blog and write some, thank you. good luck.
ReplyDeleteEnjoying your student life, I also like this city, I think your party name is tailgating. Hope your have overenjoyed party. Remember,invited to me next time.
ReplyDeletewish we can find more interesting things later~
ReplyDeleteYes maybe it's possible i hope so.
ReplyDeleteAdilet, well you can always go to Chicago! If you drive it takes 4 hours, and there is also a train from MSU to Chicago downtown. Detroit is another city you may like but I personally do not recommend it because it is not very safe. I used to live in big cities but I do not remember people being as kind as in East Lansing. How was your first American party? I hope you are having some fun time, too!
ReplyDelete