If i have a 500$ to spend for trip. I would like to go to New York. I made research about ticket prises. And choose New York because i never been there. New York is one of the beautiful cities and one of the biggest cities in the World. It will be really good trip with many interesting and exiting stories. Our ticket for two way costs about 274$. And other money i am going to spend for another activities.
Also i made research about hotels where i can live. It is so many places for live and i little confused. It is difficult to choose the best hotel. But i make a decision to stay in a cheapest hotel because i have only 500$ for trip. I am going to pay for hotel more than 100$.
And of course other money i will spend for social life. For example, i would like to see famous places. One of the famous places those i know is Empire State Building. I know many places in New York those i want to attend.
It will be one of my interesting and amazing trips that i have ever had. I want to really enjoy my trip.
At the time in thxgiving, NewYork must be very cold! so be careful!~
ReplyDeleteNew York is a beautiful city, i hope you will have a wonderful trip. enjoy~
ReplyDeleteI hope so too.
ReplyDelete